XO HOLDINGS INC (XOHO) SPO
- Any different facts or conditions might require the Division to reach a different conclusion.
- The Disclosure Statement was approved by the Bankruptcy Court pursuant to Section b of the Bankruptcy Code after notice and a hearing.
- In accordance with Securities Release No.
- If you have any questions or encounter any issues in changing your default settings, please email isfeedback nasdaq.
- The Disclosure Statement will be submitted to the Bankruptcy Court for approval pursuant to Section b of the Bankruptcy Code after notice and a hearing, prior to its distribution.
We will not directly receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares of Company common stock by the Allegiance Telecom Liquidating Trust under this prospectus. In the contemplated transaction, the Shares to be issued to Allegiance will be distributed to its creditors in exchange for claims against and interests in Allegiance only under the Plan. Notice of this motion was given to each creditor and equityholder of Allegiance, each of whom was given the opportunity to object to the sale. The ultimate distribution that we may receive is dependent upon the price at which the Allegiance Telecom Liquidating Trust sells its Company common stock as well as other factors. See also Wickes Companies, Inc.
District Court S.D. New York
- You have selected to change your default setting for the Quote Search.
- In re The Stanley Hotel, Inc.
- Are you sure you want to change your settings?
- Business and the Wireline Business.
- In Mooney Aerospace Group, Ltd.
If, at any time, you are interested in reverting to our default settings, please select Default Setting above. While the Asset Purchase Agreement contemplates Plan approval as a condition precedent to the closing thereunder, the parties reserve the right to waive this condition under certain circumstances. To hold otherwise, these courts have said, would undercut the principal purpose of the provision. We are much smaller in size and resources than many of our competitors. If, for any reason, Staff does not concur with our conclusions, we would appreciate the opportunity to confer with Staff prior to any written response to this letter.
The communications industry is highly competitive. As a result, how many phones the shares received in such offering by non-affiliates are not restricted securities. Elk Associates also indicated that it intended to exercise its termination right on that date if the litigation remained pending.
We operate our business in two business units through two primary operating subsidiaries, useful tips which we refer to as the Wireless. Key Data Use of Proceeds Competitors. These symbols will be available during your session for use on applicable pages.